I was strangely humble about my wishlist last year but now it's time to take care of myself *nods*. Being pregnant with my first child makes me wish for a better world but since I probably won't get that I'll go for something else:
1. I intend to raise my baby bilingually (I'm German but English is the language I actually dream in... weird, I know) so I'd love to get English children books or songs or cds or poems like lullabies or kids rhymes or just simple prayers that are appropriate for youngsters. So if you have things like that to offer I'm all ears and eyes. If you have books to give away I'd be willing to give away my adress.
2. Socks! The more colorful the better. I just love socks!
3. Christmas cards/e-cards.
4. Inspiration for the decoration of the nursery. Do you have pics of your kid's nursery? I'm pretty clueless about how it's supposed to look like. I know I want Disney figures on the walls and my sister and a friend of mine are willing to do the painting. They did it before and it looks AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME but besides that I'm totally at a loss (fyi... I don't know the gender yet but I hope to find out on Thursday)
5. My paid lj account will expire early next year and since getting a baby is ridiculously costly I'm not sure I'm willing to pay for another year. So, uhm... yeah... that'd be... *clears throat*...
... Wishing for things is kinda embarrassing.
So, now go and have your own wishlist :-)
Edited for a #6:
6. Recs for audiofics (Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Buffy, Sentinel, Haven and and and...) but strictly GEN! Preferably case fics or any kind of fic that has an actual plot (I'm not picky as long as there's no sex) and is longer than ... say... 20 minutes or so.
Current Mood: chipper